Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

How to resolve slow Windows 7 performance

For users of Windows 7 you may have experienced problems that slow performance of Windows 7, but you do not need kwatir because it can be overcome. In this discussion I will share about how to resolve slow Windows 7 performance.
How to resolve slow Windows 7 performance

Previously I was using windows xp operating system then I switched to windows 7. After I install windows 7 and the applications that I like, it turns out my computer slow performance. This is likely due to the specifications of the computer are still the standard. I read and read information on the Internet using the Windows 7 specifications should be high, but computers with lower specifications can also be addressed in some way. Here is a way to overcome the performance slow windows 7:
Turn off / disable some features of visual effects that are not really needed. Here are the steps:
- Open windows explorer.
- After that, right click on the computer.
- Then you select properties.
- Then click advanced system settings.
- It will show the system properties window and then click on the advanced tab settings exactly in the performance.
- Remove the entire existing tick except the bottom then click OK.
- The last step is to restart the computer.
So that I can say about How to Solve Windows 7 slow performance may be useful.

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment